International Journal of Bioelectromagnetism, IJBEM
The Society established in 1999 the International Journal of Bioelectromagnetism, IJBEM.
It is a peer-reviewed scientific journal in the field of bioelectromagnetism.
It is available on the Internet free of charge to all persons interested.
A printed version of the Journal is also available.
The Society signed in April 2018 the publishing contract for IJBEM with the publisher De Gruyter Open.
The International Journal of Bioelectromagnetism, IJBEM, www.ijbem.org
The contract is the "De Gruyter Open Lite" package described in more detail in the enclosed De Gruyter Open brochure .
The essential publishing solutions and services including to the contract are:
- Inclusion of the journal in a strong collection of Open Access publications
- Electronic publication of a journal on professional hosting and distribution platform
- Dedicated journal webpage at www.degruyter.com
- Distribution to libraries worldwide; IP authorization
- Librarian support (FAQ, E-mail)
- Allocation of DOI and metadata distribution to Crossref
- Online tool to detect plagiarism (Similarity Check, formerly CrossCheck)
- Preparation of publication metadata for sharing with abstracting and indexing (A&I)services
- Indexing by full-text repositories, as well as distribution to such repositories
- Indexing by Open Access directories, as well as metadata sharing with such directories
- Storage by long-term preservation service(s)
- Indexing by Google and other search engines
- Pre-evaluation for relevant services such as: Thomson Reuter's, Scopus, Medline and application on behalf of Journal Owner; advice on augmenting citation frequency and Impact Factor
- Advice on how to grow reference linking
- Content usage statistics including full articles downloads and many more.
In the Annual General Meeting of the ISBEM on 2018.05.24 the following colleagues have been appointed to the Editors, Associate Editors
and members of the Advisory Board of the International Journal of Bioelectromagnetism. This appointment is for a period of three years: 2018-2020.
Professor Jaakko Malmivuo
Technische Universität Berlin
Professor Fabio Babiloni
University of Rome "La Sapienza"
- Washington University, St Louis, Missouri USA
- Duke Univesity, Durham, North Carolina, USA
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Karlsruhe, Germany
- RWT Aachen University, Germany
- Tallinn University of Technology, Estonia
- Institut für Bioprozess- und Analysenmesstech,
Heilbad Heiligenstadt, Germany
- University of Tokyo, Japan
(To be complemented later.)
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia
- Hangzhou Dianzi University, China
- University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
- University of Münster, Germany
- Hosei University, Tokyo, Japan
- University of Aizu, Japan
(To be complemented later.)
The first issue of the IJBEM which is published by De Gruyter will be published on Autumn, 2018.
Thereafter it will be published two issues per year.
The manuscripts will go through a careful peer review process made by the Associate Editors.
The publication is free of charge for members of the ISBEM.
The publication charge is 250 € for non-members.
For submitting a manuscript, please contact Editor-in-Chief Jaakko Malmvuo.
Fabio Babiloni, Panagiotis Bamidis, and Kazuo Yana
The old International Journal of Bioelectromagnetism: www.ijbem.org